My favorite BulkPowders Products
As you might already know I work together with BulkPowders for a year now. And with a lot of pleasute because I sincerely love the products. Every time I introduce them to someone else, I get so much positive feedback. Because of this I thought it might be fun to show you my top 5-list of favorite products which are always among my order!
Top 5 BulkPowders products
- Dark Chocolate Whey Balls. This is my ultimate favorite and I have never ever heard someone who didn’t liked it. I always think it resembles the Maltesers candy because they are so crunchy. You can buy them in white, milk or dark chocolate!
- Pure Whey Protein with the tasta of Lemon Meringue. This taste has been in my first order ever and I always use it. It is so good and it is nice to have something else than the standard chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or banana! For just a small price I recommend you to try it out!
- Multivitamins and Magnesium pills. As an extra (especially in the winter) I take some vitsamins daily. I take the multi vitamins for an average boost and the magnesium as a small extra for my muscles and recovery.
- BulkPowders has so many products with nuts. I always order some small bags of mixed nuts and fruits. These are so easy to take on the go. Also my kitchen is full of walnuts, macadamia nuts and almonds, all from BulkPowders. Besides that they have so many different nut butters. I recommend you to try the crunchy peanut butter!
- I always cook and bake with different kinds of oil. One dsay I use coconut oil, the other day I use 0kcal olive oil or the Omega oil. I think it is good to switch sometimes instead of using the same kind over and over again! 🙂
I could go on and on with adding more products to the list, but it wouldn’t be a top 5 then. Other products which I use a lot are the sports bag (perfect size), shakers, liquid magnesium, lifting straps and t-shirts. Did you became curious? With my code HENDRIKSE25 you always get 25% off. I am curious of you are as positive as I am about the products. Let me know!